1. Mad for Metallics - Dazzle everyone with high voltage gold and silver
2. Add in Adornment - An embellished neckline gives texture and "pop"
3. Go Khaki - A chic beige ensemble will have you looking safari chic in no time
4. Electric Hues - mixed neon shades will jump-start any outfit. Reach for citris shades like neon yellow, orange, and lime green! Another neon favorite is this neon pink top by Hunter Dixon
5. Festive Cocktail - sheer, nude, adorned, and girly
6. Splurge on Shine - Give your outfit a kick with a splash of beading
7. Suit Up - Tailored, monochrome pieces make for a sharp Spring ensemble
8. Extras Extras - from major necklaces to raffia hats, it's all about accessories for Spring!
9. Mix in a minidress - Supershort hemlines show off your flirty side
**WATCH OUT FOR** : exaggerated belts, coral & marine-inspired jewelry, brightly colored suits, aqua hues.